language
skamiel
2009-06-30 19:04:01 UTC
I got a smartphone as a present.
The language of Windows on it is in French.

Is it possible to change it to English?
And if yes, how do I do that? (do I have to get a complete other Windows?)
meskuh
2009-07-05 21:06:03 UTC
Post by skamiel
I got a smartphone as a present.
The language of Windows on it is in French.
Is it possible to change it to English?
And if yes, how do I do that? (do I have to get a complete other Windows?)
If that is not a joke or .....You need to upgrade (downgrade) or change your
French ROM version to English version, but first check can you change
language from French to English in section Regional Settings, and ofhorse
you may write name of producer and version of windoz next time when you ask
samething simular ;-).