unlocking smartphone via online service
Frank Henningsen
2007-07-11 14:46:15 UTC
hi,

in my search for information on how to unlock windows mobiles for
development, i have stumpled upon many online unlocking services that
promise to unlock windows mobiles, eg
- http://www.discount-unlock.com/
- http://www.instant-unlock.co.uk/

But is it really possible to unlock a Smartphone with the default
Two-Tier security model installed via some online service?

/Frank
Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]
2007-07-12 13:57:39 UTC
You mean SIM unlocking, app unlocking or CID unlocking? They're different.

App unlocking is the easiest (in my articles, I've often linked tutorials
descriibing different SP models); the other two is more tricky.

Your best friend will be, in addition to my blog, XDA-Developers on this
matter. Make sure you check it out - you can save a lot of $$$ not having to
pay for web-based SIM/CID unlocker services.
Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.
/Frank
jocoolguy
2009-07-29 06:54:21 UTC
nice information,
one more thing i add here, this is related to mobile unlock
reach here for further 'assistance' (http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/).
--
jocoolguy