File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices
mtt123
2010-03-17 08:04:54 UTC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Release of RecycleUs v. 1.00
File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices

March 12, 2010

MobileTimes announces the release of its File Recycle Utility RecycleUs for
Windows-based Mobile Devices.

This little utility, recycles files on Windows mobile devices (recycle bin).
Recycled files can be restored (undeleted) at a later point in time. For
many devices, this tool utilizes hidden memory to create a permanent store
for recycled files. Hidden memory is not part of your devices' standard
memory, hence it appears as if all deleted files are really deleted from
your device (not a single byte of wasted device memory). If hidden memory is
not available for creating the recycled file store an SD card is used.

RecycleUs pairs zero-configuration, with one-click recycled file restore.
If your files are important to you and you've ever tried to restore/undelete
a deleted file from your devices' flash memory, you will find this tool more
than just useful. It's a life-saver!

A Multi-Lingual User Interface to over 140 languages is available.

Optional: SD card (required if hidden memory is not available on your
device).

Direct DownLoad:

http://recycleus.googlecode.com/files/RecycleUs100d.ZIP

Support exists for Windows Mobile 5.0 & 6.x for the PocketPC/Professional
and SmartPhone/Standard platforms. Released as shareware.

For More Information Contact:

MobileTimes

E-Mail: MobileTimes (***@MobileTimes.site50.net)
Web: MobileTimes (http://mobiletimes.site50.net)

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Miller Fu
2010-03-28 05:45:02 UTC
test
Post by mtt123
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Release of RecycleUs v. 1.00
Vijay
2010-06-02 05:14:01 UTC
I installed RecycleUS in my iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld. It worked fine for the first time. I saw an icon on the desktop taskbar. But after an hour or so when I tried to run the software again it didn't run. The icon on the taskbar was missing. After some time my device got hung. Had no other option but to go for a reset and then to remove the program. Also, I saw the program was occupying around 7 mb space. I had installed the program to SD card. I checked installing to main memory too. When running for the first time it shows hidden memory OK. So I don't think there is any problem there. Has anybody faced similar problem?