synchronise a smartphone without Outlook
ftr
2009-12-19 11:16:18 UTC
I want to manage my contacts on my pc with a contact manager other than
outlook and then synchronise with the phone. I don't have Outlook - I
would have to buy it which would increase the price of the smartphone.
Is there any other contact manager that allow to use a smartphone in the
way I describe ?

tia
- ftr
Alain Guérin