WM 6.0 Company Directory - sync to have avail offline
Greg
2009-04-07 17:50:27 UTC
The Contacts > Company Directory list.
Is it possible to configure the phone to keep a copy of this synced similar
to the Exchange mailbox contacts list?

It works and looks up each person adhoc when searched, but that is not
"perfect". Ideally would want the data readily available for when in a bad
signal area like the rest of the data.
JN
2009-04-23 10:30:34 UTC
I have only been able to get it to lookup in the company directory IF the
name was not found in the contancts and this can sometimes still be a pain
like when I try to send an email to the "All" group at work and it picks my
first "Allen" contanct automatically.

The closest thing I have been able to do is to add all the users in the
company address list to my Contact folders and maintain them myself. I
figure it is not to bad doing it this way because the list of people that
concern me rarely changes and I can also edit their contact information to
include stuff not on the company directory like home phone, etc.