Phone
Eric-Allen
2008-11-25 05:26:32 UTC
Is it possible to unlock the Motorola W315 so it can sync with my PC ?
--
~ DOS = HIGH ~
---------------------------
.
Sven
2008-11-26 02:55:10 UTC
Doesn't appear that the W315 has the capability of syncing with a PC. I
downloaded and read the manual. No mention of syncing.

It certainly isn't a Windows Mobile based Smartphone, which is what this
newsgroup is focused on. I know; no real clue to that in the newsgroup name,
other than it is on a Microsoft server.

Lastly, if it did have the ability to sync, being locked is normally not an
impediment to that. Locked typically refers to a) not being able to use it
on another carrier's network, or b) not being able to, or being limited on
what software can be installed.
.
unknown
2009-08-29 12:01:34 UTC
This is an unlocking website 'Unlocking4U - The Easiest Way to Unlock
your Phone' (http://www.unlocking4u.com/),visit the website to get a
clear picture about mobile unlock.
--
jocoolguy