No sound from correspondent
Rik Delaet
2010-01-21 22:48:43 UTC

I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I
phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The
other sounds seem to work as it should.

Can somebody help?

Rik
r***@pen_fact.com
2010-01-21 23:25:00 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:48:43 +0100, "Rik Delaet"
Post by Rik Delaet
Hi,
I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I
phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The
other sounds seem to work as it should.
I'm pretty sure the MPx200 has two speakers. One for speaker phone and
non-phone sounds. And one "headset" speaker for when you are using the
phone as a phone. I know I had problems with speakers on 2 MPx200s.
Post by Rik Delaet
Can somebody help?
Sorry, I don't have any good news.
Post by Rik Delaet
Rik

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
Rik Delaet
2010-03-04 22:15:17 UTC
Post by r***@pen_fact.com
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:48:43 +0100, "Rik Delaet"
Hi,
Post by Rik Delaet
Can somebody help?
Sorry, I don't have any good news.
Post by Rik Delaet
Rik
Thanks for your compassion but I could repair the problem with a few hard
resets.

Rik
Post by r***@pen_fact.com
To reply to me, remove the underscores (_) from my email address (and
please indicate which newsgroup and message).
Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
r***@pen_fact.com
2010-03-04 22:57:54 UTC
Post by Rik Delaet
Post by r***@pen_fact.com
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:48:43 +0100, "Rik Delaet"
Hi,
Post by Rik Delaet
Rik
Thanks for your compassion but I could repair the problem with a few hard
resets.
Thanks for letting everyone (including me) know. Persistence ("few
hard resets") can pay off.
Post by Rik Delaet
Rik