SMS details in WM 6.1
Rupert Moss-Eccardt
2010-01-08 18:08:44 UTC

I've an HTC S740. When I get a text message it helpfully tells me the
contact name, if the number is in the contacts. However, I can't see
which number it is so, if the contact has multiple devices capable of
emitting SMSs, I can't tell which one it is. This is particularly
unhelpful for missed call alerts as I can't tell which number to call
back on.

Any ideas?

Regards

Rupert
meskuh
2010-01-08 22:22:00 UTC
Post by Rupert Moss-Eccardt
Hi,
I've an HTC S740. When I get a text message it helpfully tells me the
contact name, if the number is in the contacts. However, I can't see
which number it is so, if the contact has multiple devices capable of
emitting SMSs, I can't tell which one it is. This is particularly
unhelpful for missed call alerts as I can't tell which number to call back
on.
Any ideas?
Regards
Rupert
Hi, Hi, Hi

I must admitt, I do not now English that well to describe whole idea, but I
can tell you few words and you can use your imagination for the rest.
Pistol, water, fire, hammer, force.........

Be strong