Tip for cleanly applying a screen protector
John Doe
2009-06-30 19:17:46 UTC
After the screen protector is in place. To remove dust, you can pull up one
side of the screen protector and touch it with packaging tape to remove the
dust. Lay that side back down, and then do the other side. Crystal clean
finish.

That might depend on the particular screen protector and packaging tape
types, but it worked here with two leading brands.

Good luck and have fun.
--
Google is the spammer's gateway to USENET...
Google has destroyed access to the USENET archive...
...down with Google
Adrian C
2009-06-30 19:21:57 UTC
After the screen protector is in place. To remove dust,...
Ditch the screen protector. It ain't going to scratch.

However the rest of the iToy/iPod needs protecting. Mines got a silicon
sleeve.
Adrian C
John Doe
2009-06-30 19:55:31 UTC
Post by Adrian C
After the screen protector is in place. To remove dust,...
Ditch the screen protector. It ain't going to scratch.
You might speak for everyone else, but I am a street (in-line) skater
and my iPhone needs any extra protection it can get.
Post by Adrian C
However the rest of the iToy/iPod needs protecting. Mines got a
silicon sleeve.
I have the "tough skin" with detachable belt clip.