WM 6.0 Contacts > Company Directory
Scott
2009-05-29 03:52:01 UTC
I setup a new front end server and now when a phone syncs up the contacts >
company directory option disappears. If I move back to the origional server
the option returns. It doesn't appear to matter what model of device I use,
and I'm not sure where to look to start.

Thanks in advance for any advise you may be able to give.
Linley Meslier - MVP
2009-06-06 16:48:27 UTC
Did you delete the partnership with the original server and reboot your
device?

Linley Meslier
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices
http://pocketpcmauritius.blogspot.com/
s***@gmail.com
2009-06-06 17:37:12 UTC
Yes, I have even tried a hard reset on a couple phones and got the
same result. It seems to occur on multiple models.

Scott
s***@gmail.com
2009-06-07 17:28:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yes, I have even tried a hard reset on a couple phones and got the
same result.  It seems to occur on multiple models.
Scott
Finally figured it out after a couple weeks. I had to reinstall
Exchange 2003 SP2. For some reason, something must have been lost in
the preperationa nd customization that required SP2 for Exchange 2003
to need to be installed a second time.

Scott