Sony Ericsson Cell Phone
Patrick Whittle
2009-10-23 01:34:09 UTC
I have a Sony Ericsson Z310a cell phone. This afternoon it started flashing
off and on continuously. Now I can't make calls or do anything (like browse
through my contacts) but power off the phone. Have you seen this before?

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/products/phoneportfolio/specification/z310a

PS I took the battery out for a while and put it back in . That didn't
work.
Mary Sauer
2009-10-24 10:11:10 UTC
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/servicelocator?lc=en&cc=au