How to programmatically set the GPS Hardware Port and Baud Rate?
Roberto Rocco
2009-12-13 21:24:19 UTC
Hello,

I need to deliver a number of devices that have to be pre-configured to a
certain GPS hardware port and baud rate (and yes, also the GPS Program Port)

How can I do this programmatically?
Are there dedicated registry keys I can use?

Many thanks for every hint!

Best regards,

Roberto Rocco.
Sven
2009-12-13 23:52:06 UTC
Dude, ask this kind of stuff over in
microsoft.public.[pocketpc/smartphone].developer. Guys that hang out over
there might actually know. Some of them do drop in here, but likely not as
often.