Microsoft Outlook
goldpony
2009-03-27 03:45:22 UTC
I was wondering if it cost anything to use Microsoft Outlook from my
blackjack ii? I was just wondering why I can't use Windows Mail instead of
Microsoft Outlook? I can't afford to buy the software at the time.
Thanks,

Lauria
Sven
2009-03-27 22:24:35 UTC
I don't get the cost question, but it doesn't cost anything to use Outlook
on the BJII. Unfortunately Outlook on the BJII (or any other Windows Mobile
device) is really only designed to synchronize with Outlook in the PC, or an
Exchange server. The reason you can't use Windows Mail is because the
software (Windows Mobile Device Center) doesn't support it.