connect HTC 710 and notebook via bluetooth
ftr
2009-02-27 20:51:18 UTC
I want to synchronise my HTC 710 with my pc via bluetooth but bluetooth
demands a key. How to create one, where top get one ??

TIA

ft
Todd Allcock
2009-02-28 23:09:17 UTC
Post by ftr
Hi,
I want to synchronise my HTC 710 with my pc via bluetooth but bluetooth
demands a key. How to create one, where top get one ??
Bluetooth devices without screens and keyboards, like GPS devices or
headsets, have predefined keys. Computers and phones simply prompt you to
create one. When you pair the HTC to the PC the first time, the HTC will
ask you to enter a key, then a popup on the PC will ask you to enter the
same key. When you've correctly entered the same key you first entered on
the HTC, they'll be paired and not need the key again.
Post by ftr
TIA
ft