Software to simulate touch screen on a smartphone without touch sc
TroelsM
2009-04-07 11:49:02 UTC
Hi there
I have a smartphone without touch screen, but i have a littel software that
only can be used with touch screen,
my question is therfore is there a program that can simulate touch screen on
a smartphone with windows mobile 6.1
JN
2009-04-23 10:34:36 UTC
There are several out there available on the free PDA software sites,
however I have rarely gotten them to work well when I had WM phones without
touch screens like the Motorola Q. The will work with some of the built in
apps like File Manager, however when you try to use RDP or something, the
mouse action really blew.

Do a search on Google for "free windows mobile 6 software" and you will see
several sites like freepocketpc.net and others.