HTC Pro, Outlook 2007, Vista, Can't click "Business Contacts" on s
dryhumor1
2009-03-17 14:32:02 UTC
Vista 64 bit w Office 2007 pro. Didn't know it had business contacts and
accounting on the second CD untill last night, so I installed it and wanted
to start using business contacts. Installed BC MS Accounting and it and it
seemed to go fine.

Then tried to install BCMM and a couple of strange things happened
installing business contacts manager mobile. It said outlook 2007 was
running when it wasn't ( I checked in task manager also) and further into the
process it said my smart phone wasn't a recognized device. The HTC Pro
software seemed to install fine a week ago, and minus business contact
manager it works great. WMDC shows a picture of my phone model and lists
Rob's XV6850 under the picture.

Feels like I'm almost there but I can't check Business Contacts in the sync
settings of WMDC. Its not greyed out, it just can't be checked. Any ideas?
Cool Roof Foamer