Outlook 2007 does not synchronise with HTC 710
ftr
2009-03-30 20:03:44 UTC
I want to use Outlook 2007 for managing my contacts. I just installed a
trial edition on a vista engine and tried to save a copy of my contacts
through synchronising. The telephone says the synchronisation is ok but
there are no contacts copied from the mobile to the pc.

Any ideas ?
TIA
-ft
Charlie42
2009-04-03 00:05:48 UTC
Post by ftr
I want to use Outlook 2007 for managing my contacts. I just
installed a trial edition on a vista engine and tried to save a copy of
my contacts through synchronising. The telephone says the
synchronisation is ok but there are no contacts copied from the
mobile to the pc.
Any ideas ?
It could be your mobile phone contacts are saved as just plain contacts on
the SIM card. They must be specifically saved as Outlook contacts in order
to be synchronised to your computer.

Charlie