Win Mobile 6.1 Pro calendar problems
M Skabialka
2010-04-15 20:12:37 UTC
I open the calendar on my smart phone and by default it shows the whole
month. I then select a day which has an appointment, then click "Week" to
to April 20022, nothing shows up where a week of appointments should be
showing, and the only way to continue is get out of calendar and go back in.
I can go from month to year to agenda to day, but if I select Week from any
screen, it gives the crazy date and I can't continue. How do you diagnose
software problems on a smart phone?
Frankster
2010-04-24 15:56:58 UTC
Post by M Skabialka
I open the calendar on my smart phone and by default it shows the whole
month. I then select a day which has an appointment, then click "Week" to
to April 20022, nothing shows up where a week of appointments should be
showing, and the only way to continue is get out of calendar and go back
in. I can go from month to year to agenda to day, but if I select Week from
any screen, it gives the crazy date and I can't continue. How do you
diagnose software problems on a smart phone?
If you sync with outlook on a PC make sure you have run the DST update on
the PC (can be separate for the OS and Outlook, depending on the verion of
each). Then, also download the DST update from your phone's support site
for WinMo.

-Frank
M Skabialka
2010-04-26 15:59:22 UTC
The updates were applied a long time agao. I ending up completely shutting
down the phone for other reasons and removing the battery, and the calendar
problem has gone away for now, but I have seen it in the past and I know it
will come back again.
Thanks for the advice.
Mich