WinMob 6.5 - HTC Sense/Touch Flo
ZootRot
2010-03-07 08:15:34 UTC
Windows Mobile 6.5
HTC Touch Pro 2

On the start menu screen, how do I remove icons? I have a registry editor.

Market Place, MyPhone, Facebook, YouTube etc: seems like HTC/MSFT is
selling advertising space on MY phone. Annoying.
Todd Allcock
2010-03-07 14:59:31 UTC
Post by ZootRot
Windows Mobile 6.5
HTC Touch Pro 2
On the start menu screen, how do I remove icons? I have a registry editor.
Using File Explorer, navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and go
nuts. Delete any shortcuts you like.
Post by ZootRot
Market Place, MyPhone, Facebook, YouTube etc: seems like HTC/MSFT is
selling advertising space on MY phone. Annoying.
Marketplace and My Phone are actually quite useful, but to each their
own, I guess.