Display of Sent Items in Outlook Mobile (WM6) - Sender vs Recipien
Bill in Atlanta
2009-02-06 21:08:01 UTC
Hi - I am having trouble with my Smartphone's Outlook (WM6) and its display
of my Sent Items folder. Although the view settings are perfect on my
desktop, my Exchange 2003 synced PDA displays my sent mail folder with the
sender instead of the recipient. Since there are no view settings available
in mobile Outlook, I'm at a loss...anyone able to help me?
Thanks in advance!
Bill
Todd Allcock
2009-02-10 22:05:39 UTC
Post by Bill in Atlanta
Hi - I am having trouble with my Smartphone's Outlook (WM6) and its display
of my Sent Items folder. Although the view settings are perfect on my
desktop, my Exchange 2003 synced PDA displays my sent mail folder with the
sender instead of the recipient. Since there are no view settings available
in mobile Outlook, I'm at a loss...anyone able to help me?
Thanks in advance!
Bill
Nope- unfortunately that's a design limitation- the sent folder only lists
by sender, not recipient. Silly? Yes, but that's what we're stuck with!