Very Very Strange problem with OMA and Activesync - Synchonise only the read-emails
msnews.microsoft.com
2010-01-10 09:44:01 UTC
Hi all,

I am having very strange problem. I use iMATE Touchphone with windows mobile
5.0 , ActiveSync 4.5 . The PDA synchronizes with Exchange without any error
every time I ask for and as per schedule and it seems it downloads the
emails also (not sure though) but when I check in my outlook mobile, it does
not show any emails. Surprisingly when I use my laptop to access outlook web
access for the same mail server and read the emails from web and then
synchronize again in my PDA, it works perfectly and the emails get
downloaded in my PDA. I have gone through multiple newsgroup and now I am
convinced that only the expert can help. Please help!!!

rgds

Rajib
antihacker101
2010-02-16 08:51:01 UTC
this is a longshot answer. it follows the pattern i seen of interception
starting with a chip exploit used to create a backdoor. this worm started
with my htc smartphone. i g et injected radio packets of type dual band
that are affecting everyone contacted.
i found this artical that perfectly explains what i been going through since
aug 2008 to now..

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/69335.html

in this last week, the hackers altered yet again another driver resulting in
another reboot loop. this time it was an audio driver saying Volmgrx.sys
drver unloaded without canceling operations. i had to f ormat both machines.
this wasnt due to an update.

a lot of myfriends have the same issue where things would disapear of not
appear at all. it is cause this hacker altered DNS. i wonder if you here
any strange sounds during conversations or others complain of the
conforsation going blank constantly. if so, thats the injections.

this may or may not be it. but its been my experience...